Highway Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Utility/Work in Right-of-Way Permits - Permit to install/work in Fond du Lac County Right-of-way

Over Size / Over Weight Permits - Over Size/Over Weight Permit and Building Transport Permit

Access/Driveway Permits  

Implements of Husbandry (IoH)


If you are looking for policies there is a separate page dedicated HERE.