Presidential Memorial Certificate

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Certificates are issued upon request to recognize the military service of honorably discharged deceased veterans. Next of kin, relatives and friends may request them in person at VA regional offices or by mail.

For further details, go to the VA PMC website