Military Records/Medals

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

We assist veterans who would like to obtain replacements of their military medals or military records and discharges. We also assist in requesting the correction of military records, or for a VA review of the discharge from military service. Requests for upgrades of discharges are also processed.

For further details go to the VA Military Records/Medals website