Educational Assistance

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The VA provides education assistance to the spouse or child of a servicemember who either died of a service-connected disability or who has a permanent and total service-connected disability, or who died while such a disability existed.


Fir further details, go to the VA dependent education website