Veteran's Commission Assistance

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Veterans in need of short term assistance may apply for aid from the Fond du Lac County Veterans Commission. The Veterans Service Commission provides aid to needy veterans, the needy spouses, surviving spouses, minor and dependent children of the veterans, and the needy parents of veterans entitled to aid under appropriate state law. Aid is provided in the form of vouchers which are used for food or other items as necessary.

Applicants for commission assistance must be residents of Fond du Lac County and must complete an application for commission assistance. Each request is evaluated based on need.