What is Go365?
- A Wellness program that rewards employees who make healthy choices and implement mindful behavioral changes within their health and fitness
- A program that provides the tools and support to help members reduce their healthcare costs
- A program that rewards members for making healthy choices with gift cards, movie tickets, fitness trackers, grocery discounts and more
- A program that can lead to higher productivity, lower healthcare costs, and fewer sicker days
Why should I Join Go365?
- Go365 allows you to make healthy choices in a fun and easy way through the Go365 app or website
- As you participate in the program, you receive Go365 bucks that you may use towards gift cards, Apple and FitBit products, donations and more!
- You can reduce your healthcare costs – employees who participate in the Go365 program have been found to have less healthcare claims costs compared to those who did not
- Earning points is simple – you earn them for every 1,000 steps you walk, by joining a sports league or a local 5k run, taking a vision exam, filling out your health assessment and participating in many other activities
Go365 Registration Online Health Assessment Completion This is information on how to take the Health Assessment which is 500 points per year, you may receive extra 250 points if you complete it in the first 90 days of signing up for the Go365 program.
Go365 Member Guide_EE Only This guide will have all the information you need to get started with the Go365 program.
Go365 - Member Power Point Presentation This power point presentation has more in depth information on Go365 and is broken down for a simpler step by step guide on how to engage in the Go365 program.