1. To consist of five members.
2. When the committee meets concerning matters pertaining to emergency management, the chair of the County Board shall be a voting member and shall be the chair of the committee, pursuant to Wis. Stat. § 166.03(4)(c).
1. Serve as the committee of jurisdiction over Communications & Emergency Management and the Medical Examiner’s Office and have referred to it matters of the Ambulance Advisory Council, Sheriff’s Office and District Attorney’s Office.
2. Under general supervision of the County Board, establish policy for control and direction of the activities of the county emergency management director and advise the County Board on all matters pertaining to emergency management.
3. From time to time, direct the corporation counsel to examine the resolutions and ordinances in force to ascertain if there are any conflicts with the statutes of the state of Wisconsin, with the rules and regulations of administrative agencies of the state, or with any other ordinances or resolutions of the Board and report such conflicts to the Board.
4. Examine all accounts and claims filed against the county by the sheriff and the district attorney and make a report thereof to the County Board at the following regular session thereof.
5. Have jurisdiction over all meetings pertaining to the operations of the county ambulance and act upon such other matters as may be referred to it by the County Board.
6. Provide emergency care of medical treatment for prisoners under Wis. Stat. § 302.38 and for such other purpose as may be provided by statutes.
7. Serve as the amusement license committee established under the various ordinances regulating amusements and perform all duties mandated by said ordinances.